Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vacation pictures - part 2

A few more vacation pictures then I'm finished... promise!!!

Zia's in THE HILL area of St. Louis... AMAZING Italian food... Carly had her very first REAL ravioli... seafood stuffed... amazing..... We actually went there at a Women of Faith Conference and loved it so we tracked it down on this trip!!!!

Michael ACTUALLY touched a rabbit... this is HUGE for him... we were at Purina Farms...
He was determined to ride on the Lion at Grant's Farm... he did NOT want to go up and down, and the lion was the only stationary one on the ride...



The Frozen Custard shop has been on Route 66 since 1929.... it was pretty good!



At the zoo we did another ride, and again... the giraffe did not move.... Carly is texting pictures... and I am riding the " Somalian Wild Ass"... yes... that is really what it was called....


LOVE this picture of the lioness... isn't she beautiful????



Yes... my children are strange.... but you have to admit, they are cute. Wonder how many other children have stood in front of this picture doing the same thing???


Nice vacation... but ALWAYS glad to be home!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I still cant believe you found that Italian place... Carly was talking about the ravoli last night. I was so jealous!

I'm with Michael - the round & round motion is enough for me as is - no going up & down too!

Cracking up with carly texting while on the merry-go-round!

erica said...

I love the shocked picture so funny! I loved getting all of the texts and pictures from carly.