Thursday, June 24, 2010

Vacation ... the beginning

Just a few pictures from our trip... more tomorrow.... sorry... but indulge me a little ;) !!

The arch... amazing....

We actually rode to the top... this is the small area we rode up in.. only room for 5!

Carly was excited.... she got a signal at the top!!!

The whole family at the top...
The view was amazing....

Everything looked so tiny!!!!


And yes... Carly was STILL getting a signal... texting Rebecca... Erica... Chandra... Rachel... and Clinton... think it took her mind off of just how far up she was!!!!

Had some WONDERFUL BBQ at a place called Pappy's Smokehouse... appropriate if you know that Mickey is called Pappy by the grands!!! This was a little hole-in-the-wall kind of place, but it has been featured on the Food Network... it was VERY tasty!!!! Best ribs I've ever had!!!

Then we spent some time at the City Museum as well... it was a great place and Michael finally got into the action...

He even got up next to the Frisch's Big Boy... which is amazing in itself if you know our boy....

Have more pictures to download and edit... then I'll get them up as well....

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

ummm... yeah... I dont think I would get in that little box of a room that sits only 5???? that's disturbing to me.

Carly's head fits so perfectly in that monkey! Funny!!!

Cant wait to see more pics!

Anonymous said...

The picture with the Big Boy is awesome...that's a photo table pic. I will not go up the arch it makes me sick just looking at your pictures.