Saturday, November 22, 2008

Scribbler....

I go to check out my sister friend Rebecca's blog and find I have been bestowed an award! How cool is that... SUPERIOR SCRIBBLER!!! Okay... must admit that I love to write! So this was exciting!!!!! So here are the rules per the original award giver!!!


1. Each Superior Scribbler must pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award. In my case... thanks Rebecca!
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit the original post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog

Okay... now that all of the rules and regs are taken care of, I must confess... I am going to have to give this some thought! So... I'll spend the weekend comtemplating, and get back with you next week! Have a blessed weekend!

******* Check out the following blogs*********

1. Chapters - wonderful insight that will make you stop and think!
2. Stacy from Louisville - this will definitely make you laugh!

While there aren't five of them listed here... I know that these two are very deserving... and my others have already been nominated... happy reading!!!!!

No comments: