Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Few More Emily Pictures

Okay, I just can't help myself... this little girl is BEAUTIFUL!!!! So here are a few more pictures from yesterday... I'll try not to take anymore... for a few days!!!!!


This was as close as Michael would get to Emily... now he has been around the grands so I didn't understand until this morning when he said... "Emily doesn't have arms or legs".... yeah... he was probably scared! Who wants to be near a lump with a head!!!!



"Aunt Bec" is a bit more excited by Emily's arrival than Michael is....

... and Aunt Carly is very excited as well....

But then who could resist this face... one look and you know she was sent straight from heaven!

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Love all the pictures of her!!!!

At least Michael's smile was captured!!! :)

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet...and Michael is hilarious!! Kids minds are awesome!!

erica said...

Thanks for taking so many amazing pics!! I can't wait to see them all since I was a little out of it :)