Thursday, February 26, 2009

An Award

My friend, Terry, over at Forever a Family, has given me an award.

I am too choose 8 blogs that fit the following criteria and bestow this award on them:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
After I deliver this award to said eight bloggers they must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award.
So my choices are:
Rebecca over at Knit by God's Hand
Chandra over at Me and Mine
Rachel over at Our Growing Family
Stacy over at Stacy from Louisville
and
Amy over at Chapters
Sorry that I don't have eight... but I am working on following more people and gaining more bloggy friends!!!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

aahh, I love getting anything from you that says "FRIEND"!!!