Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Who would have thought....

That I would have a blog! Okay, I admit it... I am a computer junkie, and I really do enjoy working on them. And...I love to write...duh! So now I get the best of both worlds...plus, I really enjoy telling people about my love for the Lord, so this should really be great for me!

Now... Carly said she knew that I would do this...hum...does that mean I really have no secrets? Probably not, at least from Carly. She is just too much like me for comfort.

I look forward to learning all of the ins and outs of blogging, and sharing what thoughts flit through my mind...there are too many for a monthly paper so I hope that this will fill the void!

So...for now I will share this with you....

"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation...." Isaiah 52:7

Have you checked out your feet lately? Spread the word... "God Reigns!!"

Lynn

No comments: