Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A New Look... a New Outlook

My best sister-friend Rebecca over at Knit By God's Hand sent me a message the other day about Blogging for Books. Now, she has been doing this for some time and she knows how much I like to read. So what is better than not only getting to read a new book, but getting to review it for others who like to read? The only thing that might come close is knitting!!!

So, I have officially been accepted by not one, but two different publishers... and I am expecting my first book any day now... so check back in, and hopefully I will be able to help you find some good books to read (or stay away from!) during the cold months of winter!!!!

Have a Blessed Day!

Lynn

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

WHOOO HOOO!!!!! You go girl!!! Nothing like books! ...

Am loving your new look! And your rating system cracked me up!!!!!