Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Heading back to school....

Yesterday I spent the morning at the IVY Tech Sellersburg Campus signing up for classes... that's right, I'm headed back to school. Who thought that at 50 I would be doing that?!

I am currently enrolled in the Medical Assisting program, hoping to become a Certified Medical Assistant... praying that it all works out. I'm excited to begin another chapter in my life... it should be fun!

Just hope that my 50 year old brain can keep up with everything !!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Terry said...

Lynn you inspire me! Really you do! I started nursing school about 5 years ago only to herniate a disk my first month there and couldn't function(ie, walking, moving, sitting) for months. I had to drop out and got very discouraged. After 3 deaths in the family, moving to a new house and adopting Evan, I've been thinking that maybe school will never be in my future. Although nursing probably won't be my focus, I probably will go back in a few years...I'm 45 now!

Christy said...

WooHooO!! Love it! And you will too. The challenge is good for you, and you and the kids can all have study time together. That's great news!

Mrs4444 said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations on making this big move :) (visiting from Christy's place)