Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rain... Rain....

... Yes... I am gonna say it... GO AWAY!! Okay... Okay... I know... we need rain... but honestly... I think we might also need an ARK!!!

I guess it isn't really that bad, but I have to tell you... we opened the pool prior to Memorial Day and we have been in it ONE TIME! I keep putting in the chemical... I keep turning on the pump, but we don't get in. It has been so busy raining that the water is just COLD!

So this morning, as I have sat and watched it dump around 1/4 of an inch of rain on the ground I have found myself wondering when the rain will end. I also know that come August, I'll be asking for some rain!!

So for now, I'll enjoy the fact that the rain has momentarily stopped, and I'll begin to brace for the storm that is supposed to come.

Kind of like life isn't it? Seems that there are times when the bad stuff just seems to pour... and then it storms. But the cool thing about a storm is that it finally clears the air... it makes things clean once again.

He says to the snow,
'Fall on the earth,' and to the rain shower,
'Be a mighty downpour.'
Job 37:6


Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

May God be our "umbrella" of shelter in those storms...

(Like your signature - all matchy - very cute!)